ART DUMP *UPDATED 6/14/06*!!!!

Dessin - Espace destiné a vos créations
Répondre
TY-KUN
Otaking !

Message par TY-KUN »

tu n'as pas mieux à poster sur ce forum que ça, parce que tu n'est pas trés construtif, en plus tu as la flemme d'écrire en Anglais.

Hi Lesean, your arts are awesome, don't listen the guys of the previous post, he said your drawing are really awful. It's really good to see a great artist like you.
Arg ! j'ai souillé mon caleçon...oui mais je l'ai fait exprès !

MERCIKI
The king of posters

Message par MERCIKI »

TY-KUN a écrit :tu n'as pas mieux à poster sur ce forum que ça, parce que tu n'est pas trés construtif, en plus tu as la flemme d'écrire en Anglais.
D'un coté, Amas est une référence dans l'ultra-mega-cheum.

MERCIKI
The king of posters

Message par MERCIKI »

Bon j'ai reçu mon exemplaire (abimé argh).
Franchement vu le prix faut pas se priver, c'est blindé comme il faut.
Seuls bémols: certains dessins on pas été nettoyés (traces de doigts et papiers froissées) zarb. Aucuns rangements par theme ou chronologie(par exemple les trucs de Cannonbuster sont eparpillés et mélangés avec des trucs vieux pas top) c'est peut etre voulu mais bon.
Une belle béte en tt cas.

Pour ceux que ça interresse, je vends mon exemplaire abimé vu que je vais probablement en recevoir un autre. C'est surtt la cover qui a morflée fotos dispo (coins pliés, cover dechirée coté reliure) mais la reliure est intacte, le bouquin tiens parfaitement. Paname only, viendez en MP.

benky
Mini Yakuz

Message par benky »

putin jai pas encore eu mon édition delux et merde!!!!

yo lesean, my deluxe edition please!!!! lol

PEACE
PEACE and LOVE

BenkY site web!!!!
http://benkyosuno.blogspot.com

LeSeanThomas
Intervenant valeureux :)

Message par LeSeanThomas »

KERMICI a écrit :Bon j'ai reçu mon exemplaire (abimé argh).
Seuls bémols: certains dessins on pas été nettoyés (traces de doigts et papiers froissées) zarb. Aucuns rangements par theme ou chronologie(par exemple les trucs de Cannonbuster sont eparpillés et mélangés avec des trucs vieux pas top) c'est peut etre voulu mais bon.

Pour ceux que ça interresse, je vends mon exemplaire abimé vu que je vais probablement en recevoir un autre. C'est surtt la cover qui a morflée fotos dispo (coins pliés, cover dechirée coté reliure) mais la reliure est intacte, le bouquin tiens parfaitement. Paname only, viendez en MP.
?

english? :kinterro:
Image The Boondocks! SUNDAYS @ 11PM on Adult Swim!!

LeSeanThomas

GIANT WONDER!!!!

here's a fun twist on wonder woman for a "redesign wonderwoman" contest i held at my website forums :

this ones called "GIANT WONDER"

rough layout sketch

with some inks.

Capitaine Dub

Message par Capitaine Dub »

Salut LeS :kniko:

jesus_kryst
Otaking !

Message par jesus_kryst »

again this image is really too large but i suppose you ll never post normal size images on a board so .
for the art itself really nice one ,make me think of giant robot.

received your sketchbook
fo the critics ,the book itself is not extremely well done it is like it was "photocopy" without any special care ,the paper isnt very good and the sketches are not "mis en page "some sketches are blurry and pixellised .
i suppose it is due to economic constraint but it is just a bit deceiving that the book isnt as good as what is inside ,if you compare with Japanese stuff like gainax groundworks ,if even these abook are full of sketch the all thing is well done

for what your sketchbook contains for me it the all thing is awesome (except the early worksbut its ,funny to see the evolution beetween your first one and what you to today.
i am especially really found of rowan and sirena ,they are really awesome characters ...

is this animated thing on canon busters is done or was it give up ?

are you working with reyyy on rival schools issues?

LeSeanThomas

jesus_kryst a écrit :again this image is really too large but i suppose you ll never post normal size images on a board so .
for the art itself really nice one ,make me think of giant robot.
that was the purpose. :kniko:
jesus_kryst a écrit :received your sketchbook
fo the critics ,the book itself is not extremely well done it is like it was "photocopy" without any special care
Well it was made very clear what the details of the TYPE of book it was in the description on the purchase page:

Printed: 393 pages, 8.50" x 11.00", perfect binding, 60# interior paper, interior ink , 100# exterior paper, exterior ink

You expected more than there was there. its a sketchbook. a book with sketches in it. on black and white paper with #60 photocopy quality paper. its very clear, not a prestige format book produced by Disney. :)

jesus_kryst a écrit : i suppose it is due to economic constraint but it is just a bit deceiving that the book isnt as good as what is inside ,if you compare with Japanese stuff like gainax groundworks ,if even these abook are full of sketch the all thing is well done
haha, you make me laugh. You suppose correctly though. i am NOT GAINAX. i am LESEAN THOMAS. if you want a book with "stuff like gainax groundworks ,if even these abook are full of sketch the all thing is well done" , lol, then BUY FROM GAINAX.
Do not buy a book thinking you're gonna get GAINAX work and when you get something else, then critique about thats what you want.

*You put me TOO HIGH on your PEDESTAL, but Thanks for comparing me to GAINAX all the same though,*:kclindoeil:
jesus_kryst a écrit :for what your sketchbook contains for me it the all thing is awesome (except the early worksbut its ,funny to see the evolution beetween your first one and what you to today.
That was the purpose of this book.....did you not read JEFF MATSUDA'S FORWARD? kclindoeil:
jesus_kryst a écrit :i am especially really found of rowan and sirena ,they are really awesome characters ...
Thank you, Thank you. by the way, i've sold about 60 copies in the last 2 weeks by the way. its doing pretty well and i got a lot of people who were VERY pleased with the book. maybe vol2 next year will please you more. that will have all current work.

jesus_kryst a écrit :is this animated thing on canon busters is done or was it give up ?
its done. but no compositing yet, too busy directing/supervising a hit animated TV show.
jesus_kryst a écrit :are you working with reyyy on rival schools issues?
no. too busy directing/supervising a hit animated TV show. :kgrin: By the way, i only like doing MY COMICS. Also, i've out-grown CAPCOM a little and have gotten a little tired of them. :ksad: .......haven't you?

LeSeanThomas

Capitaine Dub a écrit :Salut LeS :kniko:

thanks!

jesus_kryst
Otaking !

Message par jesus_kryst »

dont get me wrong iam VERY pleased with this book .
i didnt read the specifities of your book ,you just said i make book and so i buy no matter what form it takes ,that is a fact youre book is like it is .
i was not taking the example of gainax for is inside but for the shape of the book .
like you said you are a professional working in comics industry and codirecting an hit serie animation tv show ...so......
youre not gainax but i suppose you know how to provide a nice and clean book.
this is the least i could expect dont you think ...it is strange to me to have blurry low res draws in the book i dont say nothing more :kbisou:
but like i do not really care because i like the sketches in it .

about capcom i still dig their universe characters making maybe that wont interrest you anymore but lately i was impressed by the new street alphas oav
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uog3KMzc ... enerations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86f4E9w ... enerations

,iam also really found of the megaman exe an rockman zero designs ,so iam not yet tired of capcom visual things ,but you re older than me so you are into it since a lot more times

MERCIKI
The king of posters

Message par MERCIKI »

LeSeanThomas a écrit :
KERMICI a écrit :Bon j'ai reçu mon exemplaire (abimé argh).

?english? :kinterro:
Just received my (damaged , no news from lulu yet) copy this morning.
With that price it would be stupid to pass on it, the book is loaded.
2 regrets: some art have not been cleaned (finger traces, ruffled paper), but as you said its a selfmade and publish Sketchbook so thats ok.
There is no theme or chronology, old stuff are mixed with new things (i have some Cannonbuster art all over the book randomly, the layout of phily per exemple is repeated several times and not in chronology, normal?) is it intentional?
Anyway quite a beauty piece (i think will apreciate it more when i get a not damaged one).

The second part of my text is a description of the state of the damaged copy i received (and still no news from Lulu).
LeSeanThomas a écrit :
KERMICI a écrit : Do you know an artist named Young Gi Yoon?
Yes. Mr. Young Yoon was a storyboard artist freelancing with us on The Boondocks Tv show last year. he is INSANE! he makes me cry whenever he hands in work because he's so GOOD! He's pretty famous (for Wonderful Days as animation director most recently). how do you know him?
I've meet him briefly, when i was visiting a friend on Jacky Chan animated show (i think he was doing some Chara designs tests).
Also from his (never finished) great short story "24 hour man".
Now that you mention it, i recognize his style in "Wonderful days".
Do you know if he as a website or anyother stuff online (i couldn't find anything on him) ?

Ps: Do you read your private message? Just wondering.

Jesus: ton exemplaire vient d'Espagne?
Modifié en dernier par MERCIKI le jeu. 15 juin 2006, 17:05, modifié 1 fois.

Cockhole Kid
Great Tchatcheur Onizuka ^o^

Message par Cockhole Kid »

Hey mister Thomas, what about the tunes ?!?

Fred
Otaking !

Message par Fred »

CRUSH THEM GIANT MAMA!!!

Great pics!!

Rhaa, si en plus tu fais du giant robo moi je peux que me répandre encore plus en fanitude!
"Hey! Mais c'est les points de Lagrange!"

Devian-tarte

ImageWebcomics:Image

LeSeanThomas

Re: ART DUMP *UPDATED 6/19/06*!!!!

LeSeanThomas a écrit :hey gang, just some more of my crap.....

Répondre